Shipping Forms (click to access shipping forms)
GES Exposition Services has been selected as the official service contractor for the University of Minnesota Job and Internship Fair. If you have any questions you can contact Drew Hayes at GES at email@example.com to answer
questions about material handling and freight.
Shipping Materials Prior to the Fair
Any carrier can be used to ship materials prior to the fair. Freight
labels for your use will be posted on the job fair website as well as a
GES Logistics Shipping Order Form.
- It is highly recommended that advance shipments be directed to
the GES warehouse.
- Advance shipments will be accepted at the GES warehouse up to 30
days prior to the fair.
- Direct shipments to the Convention Center will be accepted ONLY on Friday, February 19, during exhibitor move-in hours. Direct
shipments to the Convention Center are strongly discouraged.
- Advance shipments must be sent pre-paid; collect shipments will
- Advance shipments will be delivered to your exhibit booth prior
to the start of the fair.
- Material handling rates and more detailed information about
shipping and material handling are located on the website.
- The Estimated Material Handling Order Form and the Payment &
Credit Card Charge Authorization must be completed and faxed to GES
at the time you ship your display.
Shipping Materials after the Fair
A GES Service Representative will be available during the fair to
facilitate shipment of materials back to your organization.
- An Outbound Bill of Lading must be completed and turned in at
the GES Service Desk for all outbound shipments. Do not leave the
bill of lading in your booth.
- A credit card is required for outbound shipping services; a form
will be available at the GES Service Desk.